Cloud Migration is still early - Excellence in Cloud Management is essential to scale
Migrating to the public or private cloud is only the beginning of the journey of building infrastructure required to transform data, applications and business processes. For a considerable period of time, we will see an overlap of traditional infrastructure management and cloud-based infrastructure services. Overlay the COVID pandemic and a highly resource-constrained environment, and you have the ultimate infrastructure management and scaling challenge.
“I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure.
It is: Try to please everybody.”
– Herbert Bayard Swope
Process & Results
Why Cloud Managed Services?
Effective management continues to be the key priority for most organizations, as cloud adoption continues to rise in the US. To address this challenge, the American-based organizations choose different ways to manage their cloud infrastructure. Some manage it themselves, and some bring in a Cloud MSP to ease their immediate complexities, while some choose to have a managed cloud service provider who can handle broader mission with a clear vision on managing hybrid environments and resources.
Whatever the case, the aim is to find the right fit for effective cloud management! A bad strategy can lead to:
Rise of operational risks
Finding the right fit while choosing a Cloud MSP is important – Any failure in this aspect can cause serious operational risks in your processes working on cloud infrastructure and halt the functioning of revenue-generating models such as sales and supply chains.
Rise of security risks
Applications running on public cloud pose more vulnerability to cloud-security risks. Considering this fact, it is essential to have the right security strategy in place to avoid such risks.
Lack of right service support can make your cloud shift expensive and may often take more time than expected resulting in additional costs.
A perfect cloud managed service provider can address the above, and many such concerns required for effective cloud infrastructure management.
How Veritis can help
As a managed cloud service provider, Veritis offers customized solutions that offer scalability and seamless deployment capabilities through an integrated approach:
- Rapid cloud deployments configured and tailored to your business needs
- Enhanced compliance and security features
- Scalability and agility with pay-as-you-go models
- High productivity through effective resource utilization
- Continuous guidance from planning strategies to executing them
- Business continuity with ease in dealing with heavy workloads
Benefits of Managed Cloud Services
Often considered less expensive than in-house management, Cloud Managed Services provide a wide a range of business benefits, such as:
- Robust Infrastructure: Supported by round-the-clock management and efficient network infrastructure, Managed Cloud Service Provider offers robust infrastructure support. They can monitor, scan, report, update patches, integrate and align network operations with your core business objectives.
- Centralized Services and Applications: We manage all applications and services at a centralized data center. Thus, there is scope for remote data access, increased productivity, effective resource utilization, adequate storage and backup, among other advantages.
- Service Level Agreements: Under effective Service Level Agreements (SLA), we s ensure better control across service levels and help your business gain service continuity.
- Data Safety and Recovery: Cloud managed services assure data safety and early access through timely backups and faster recovery across all cloud services and applications. Thus, the core objective of business continuity is achieved.
- Quick Response Time: Addressing an issue locally is different from doing so remotely over the network. In case of cloud managed services, we take the responsibility and ensure quick response time in case of any issue saving you valuable time and effort.
- Interfacing: Cloud MSPs are at the forefront when dealing with cloud vendors in case of any critical issues. We take responsibility for problem resolution and make recommendations on ways to control costs and automate critical processes.
- Planned Investment: We offer you support to plan your expenditure on IT services. Fix on a monthly service plan tailored for your organizational IT spend and optimize your investment in IT support.
- Maintenance: Through our cloud MSP, we can offer more options on cost savings and easing maintenance burden. Outsourcing to a cloud MSP relieves your organization from costly network maintenance, thus saving you IT maintenance burden expenses.
- Timely Updates: Depending on an in-house IT team for regular technology and software upgrades often consumes time, training and additional resources. Whereas, migrating to a cloud environment and depending on our cloud MSP keeps your data centers up to date with every possible timely technology update.
- Integrated Services: Our Cloud MSP services offer flexible solutions that match your business requirements. Some offer pay-per-usage or payment plans helping you prioritize your business spending. We also include converged solutions such as security protection and setting up a new service and network monitoring.