Broadcast Systems Builds, Integrations, and Upgrades Applied Electronics provides an encompassing range of services, from complex turnkey broadcast systems builds to simple upgrades, add-ons, and retrofits. We also offer design-only and integration-only services, independent of equipment selection.
Our encompassing methodology migrates your broadcast system project through essential phases:
- The Design Phase, where the design team plans and optimizes system workflow, equipment and processes;
- The Installation Phase, where the system cabling is installed and hardware-racked;
- The System Testing Phase, where all cable, connections, and hardware are tested and software is configured;
- The Training Phase, where Applied Electronics and manufacturer experts train technical and operational staff;
- The Project Completion Phase, where all deficiencies, outstanding items, and as-built drawings are completed; and
- The Support Phase, where Applied Electronics’ service staff keep your facility running and up-to-date.
Applied Electronics understands the importance of each and every broadcast system integration project, so we ensure your facility is delivered fully tested and ready to use!
The Company focuses on providing complete solutions from Concept to Commissioning (C2C). The spectrum of services offered starts from simple and specific solutions to complete turnkey systems integration services for setting up totally new TV stations or channels, upgrading or modernizing existing ones and implementing signal distribution to new media. Benchmark offers its on-site Systems Integration and engineering consultancy services to broadcasters throughout Asia.
Our Broadcast System projects include, but are not limited to:
- Studio Systems (TV & Radio)
- Production Control Facilities
- Master Control Facilities
- Post Production Facilities
- Camera Robotic Systems
- Camera Systems (Studio, ENG, EFP)
- Newsroom Production Systems
- Archival Storage Systems
- Mobile Production Trucks
- Satellite Trucks (DSNG) and ENG Vehicles
- Parliamentary Broadcast Systems
- Educational Broadcast Facilities
- Specialty Broadcast Applications, such as On-Air Visual Display Systems
- Domestic and International Special Events